Check out the upcoming 2023 TAPPI Nanotechnology Conference to learn about the latest advancements in research and actual applications of renewable nanomaterials. Click here for event and program details.
BioPRIA representatives will be there to showcase our research outcomes!
- How Electrolytes Vary the Suspension Structure of Cellulose Nanocrystals (Dr Christine Browne)
- Controlling Droplet Contact Angle with Micropatterned Nanocellulose Films (Dr Christine Browne)
- High‐Barrier Plasticized Cellulose Nanocrystal Film (Naghmeh Nasiri)
- Physical Properties of Spray‐Deposited Nanocomposite Sheets Based on Cellulose Nanofiber and Lignin Particle (Yasuaki Inoue)
- Barrier Properties of Nanocellulose Films (Hans Cainglet)